Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted access this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- utilize in study clubs, classroom settings, or as part of a university curriculum or instruction without a specific agreement provided by Dr. Scherer
- share log-in information with other clinicians, assistants, students, technicians, or faculty members (excludes the same location group practice but does not apply to multi-office group practices or universities which is not permitted)
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Proper use of an enrolled user license is dependent upon the aforementioned categories and policies. Login and IP addresses are tracked and logged for each user/student account. Users/Students found with an excessive amount of log-ins (100 or more) and/or IP addresses (various) shall have their accounts suspended and/or cancelled with or without notice. Financial remuneration and/or refunds will not be made for any violation of use policies.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Purchases and Sales
All course purchases are final. Full refunds are not given. Partial refunds may be given if online course video and/or educational content is consumed/utilized less than 5% of the course content in a particular course..
10. Dental Materials and Use
I hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless MICHAEL DAVID SCHERER, DMD, MS and MICHAEL D SCHERER, DMD, MS, INC from any loss, liability, damage or cost that they may incur to the participant or a patient he/she may treat, now and forever, arising out of or related to participation and/or instruction in said course, activities, or any other related activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Releases or otherwise. This document constitutes the final and entire agreement regarding the subjects it covers, and it is binding upon the heirs, successors and assigns of the parties even if I cause harm to a patient from information learned in this course. This document supersedes any and all other documents or oral statements, and I represent that I am not relying upon any oral or written representations that conflict with what is set forth in this document.
This Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by applicable laws, but it is not intended to assert any claims or defenses that are prohibited by law, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.